Duration :4½ years (4 years and 6 months internship)
Eligibility : PUC/12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
The classes will be held at The Sarvajanik College of Physiotherapy, off. LockhatMulla Sarvajanik Hospital, Badatwadi, Chhada-ole, Rampura ,Surat City.
About the Programme :
The Bachelor of Physiotherapy is a four-year full time academic program with yearly pattern of examinations. After passing the fourth year of education, the student will undergo a six months period of compulsory rotatory internship in various clinical departments based in the college campus and In-patient department based in the LockhatMulla Sarvajanik Hospital. It is an instructional package developed to suit the needs of students to keep pace with the developments in higher education and the quality assurance expected of it in the light of liberalization and globalization in higher education.
Wide range of scope in India as well as in abroad. They can work in Government Hospitals, Corporate hospitals, establish private practice, can work in primary health centres, educational institutions, Rehabilitation centres, research centres and community centres and in sports teams.
47 Students Per Year
Standard 12th examination (HSC) or equivalent examination passed with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with Theory and Practical and based on result of Board exams.
Duration of the Course
B.P.T. duration four (4) academic years and six month compulsory rotational Internship.
The admission shall be on the bases of merit list prepared according to the GUJCET for State Student Seats and Management Seats.
Reservation policy as laid down by the Government of Gujarat will be implemented.
Schedule for Admission
The admission process is initiated from the Central Admission Committee board level for acquiring application form.
· Application form are also available in College office.
· For Management quota seeking students the following documents must be submitted in hard copy at the institution.
· The (Original Copy) of the following certificates in the given sequence :-
1. Std. 12th (HSC) Mark Sheet
2. Std. 12th (HSC) School Leaving Certificate
3. Std. 10th SSC Mark Sheet
4. Caste Certificate / Non-Creamy Layer Certificate / Govt. Certificate (Only forSC/ST/SEBC/EWs category) *
5. Xerox copy of Aadhaar card of Student, Mother and Father
6. For student from other than GSEB, “Migration Certificate” is required to be submitted.
· For any queries and information, you are requested to contact College office on: +919173170021 contact number.
The Sarvajanik College of Physiotherapy offering BPT degree of 4 1/2 years started with 20 seats started from 2001 has completed its 21st year, present intake capacity is 47 seats. The result of final year exam of four consecutive batches is 100%, it’s a matter of pride for Students, Teaching, Non Teaching Faculty and the management.
The Sarvajanik College of Physiotherapy, Surat